Wednesday, November 28, 2012

50 Blog Posts I Wish You'd Write


In honor of Chris Brogans ever-popular "100 Topics I Hope YOU Write", I'd like to give my list of topics I hope to see one day in the blogosphere. Brogan's topics were more focused around Web 2.0 Tools and technology, but mine are all over the board.

Everyone has those moments when they just can't think of what to write about. Feel free to book mark this and come back to it when you need some inspiration or you're trying to battle writer's block.

But maybe out of the kindness of your hearts, you could mention us?

Without further ado, here's my list of 50 Blog Posts I Wish You'd Write.

Mac Verses PC: Which I Prefer Someone Who Has Changed My Life Why I Picked The Brand Name I Did How I Use Social Media Ways I've Increased My Blog Traffic What I Do Before I Write A Post One Show I Wish Was Still On TV My Favorite Foods to Serve During the Holidays The Best Present I Ever Got As A Child My Top Ten Websites I Use Everyday The Biggest Scams I've Fallen For Twenty Things I Wish I Knew When I Started My Blog Things That Have Changed Since My Childhood How I Wrote My First Blog Post My Firsts: Car, Job, and House Why I Decided to Join Facebook (Or Didn't) Blogger Verses WordPress: The Best Host A Restaurant in My Town that I Love My Favorite Fashion Trend From the '80's (or whatever generation) My Opinion of Michael Jackson How I Met My Spouse (Or Girlfriend... or cat) An Event that Changed My Life Why I'm Glad I Live in America My Favorite Pass-time as a Child What My iTunes Library Says About Me My Biggest Blogging Pet Peeve One Language I Wish I Had Learned How Twitter Has Brought Me More Viewers How I Use SEO in my Posts Twenty Things I Wish I Knew at Twenty Five Books that Changed Society Ways I Get More Subscribers My Top Five Favorite Blogs Why I Started Blogging The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make As A Blogger I Wish I Could Change This About Society My Biggest Fear My Favorite Thing About Blogging How I Use Craigslist What I Do in My Free Time How To Double Your Subscribers My Ideal Future Ten Things I Wish I Had Chrome or Firefox: Which is Better Nine Things I've Learned About the Internet My Opinion on the iPhone 5 How to Save Battery Life on Your Phone My Opinion on Guest Bloggers My Inspirations for Writing Fifty Blog Posts I Wish You'd Write

Feel free to use any of these, or a variation on them. They're here to help you.

But, you know, if you're feeling generous...

Whats your favorite thing to write about?

3 Proven SEO Tips for Bloggers   Start Your Blog Right By Avoiding These Blunders   5 Ways To Get People Talking About Your Blog   How to Make Money With Product Blogging   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。